• Good resistance against organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, solvents, oils, fats. . .
• Good flexibility
• Good weathering properties
• High compression resistance
• Can be washed and cleaned
• Flooring in sport complexes
• Heavy duty areas
• Concrete floors subject to tension, vibration, impact…
The surface should be clean, free from contamination, dust, loose particles, prepare the concrete surface with grinder or scratcher. Use clean equipments and tools. Mix ratio by 300-500 rpm agitator or drill until a homogenous liquid achieves. Use trowels, rollers or spray for application.
Application is done with notched spatula and air pockets are removed carried out by the roller. Before application of material, concrete primer PFEP-2168 is used to improve the adhesion. Epoxy mastic PFEP-2235 or PFEP-2249 can be used to smooth surfaces’ unevenness and reduce material consumption. All tools should be washed with Epoxy thinner T-950.
A component: 12 months
B component: 6 months
In dry condition, +5 to +35ºC, not exposed to direct sun light.